Wednesday, March 29, 2017

March Favorites

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by. This week I will be sharing my march favorites. Hope you enjoy:)                                                                             
Here I have 3 out of 5 my march favorites.


Coral pink converse

Loving these new bright converse. They go with so many
cute and bright outfits!


Lace-up sandals 

Loving these new blush pink sandals for the spring/summer. They are so cute to wear for a
nice occasion.
Pearl-choker (similar)

This choker is so cute as a statement to any of my outfits. Goes with all my colorful dresses.
This straightener is great on my hair. It makes it very straight when doing
My hair.




Shampoo-Conditioner
This shampoo is great on my hair. It makes it so soft.




Thank you for checking out my March favorites.

<3 - Shelly





No comments:

Post a Comment