Sunday, March 12, 2017

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!

Hello everyone! This week I will be sharing a few of my favorite things. Hope you enjoy it. 




Image result for few of my favorite things




    Favorite Restaurants: 
     - Red Robin
     - Panera's
     - Chick-fil-a

    Favorite songs:
      - Shape of  you by Ed Sheeran
      - Paris by Chainsmokers
      - Rockabye by clean bandit

    Favorite Movies: 
       - Ramona and Beezus
       - Inside out
       - Zootopia
     
     Favorite desserts:
       - Ice cream 
       - Cookies
       - Cake

      Favorite Stores:
        - Target
        - American eagle
        - Francesca's 

                                                I hope you learned a little more about me!
                                                             Thank you for stopping by:)

                                                                  <3 - Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment