Monday, July 31, 2017

TOP 5 FAVORITE THINGS TO BRING TO THE BEACH

Hello everyone, This week I will be sharing my top 5 favorite things to bring to the beach. I hope you enjoy & got a few different ideas of what to bring to the beach this summer.


book // #1


I love to bring a good book to the beach, it is just very relaxing when I read 
and listen to the waves in the background.

 Towel // #2


This towel is great because it is so long and great for just hanging at the beach.

Hat // #3

A hat is a big necessity for me to bring along to the beach. I think any
kind of hat is great for the beach. But I just personally love this hat.


 Beach Bag // #4

I really think that this bag is great for the beach, cause you can put
so many this bag for the beach.

Sunglasses // #5

 

These sunglasses are amazing they are so great for the beach, so the 
sun is not in your eyes.


<3, Shelly

1 comment: